Demons and malicious spirits are known for their deception and trickery, they often take several different forms in order to operate more effectively. In the case of the succubus, the demon takes the form of a beautiful woman to steal the life force away from men. The male counterpart is the Incubus, a demon that targets women. A succubus will take a form that is most attractive to her target to make her irresistible. Once a man fornicates with a succubus, he is bewitched until either the succubus decides to part onward or he dies of exhaustion.
- Made from an extremely lightweight clay- you will notice them, but they aren't heavy
- Weatherproof and shatterproof
- These slender horns have a straight length of 16", but they're curled into a 7" wide spiral
- Horns can be repainted free of charge!
- Strung with a thick hemp and velvet cord