-> 16 pages, quarter-size. ***available in only WHITE
-> in user-friendly language:
- describes what lucid dreaming is
- background/history of phenomenon
- technical information (what stage of sleep it occurs in, r.e.m. and a bit about that)
- supplies you need to successful start lucid dreaming
- induction techniques
- cultural references
- reasons why it's fun and worthwhile to begin your journey into your dreams
- & of course a hand-picked list of recommended PHD equipped readings that get more
more in depth about the topic
- oh, and as always, a soundtrack list provided on the back cover for the issue
*Listen to a zine review on this issue by clicking on the following:
"Everything a zine oughta be; inspirational, quirky, mysterious and lime green! A must for all of us oneironauts. Thanks so much! ps I'm going to add S-Tone Inc's "Limbe" to my soundtrack!"
"I actually bought this for someone and decided to keep it for myself. It was too good to let go!"
- Alicia Dias (mmmalicia712)
"Thank you so much! A lovely little read, got it for my boyfriend as a small gift and it's his first zine." - Alice Combes (alicecombes)
"Staircase Wit really is onto something. I'm hooked on your zines now. Keep making them ok?"
- Kim Konen (kgeeme)