For CUSTOM ORDERS, please refer to my shop's policy page for how Custom Orders work & when they will be available.
Each Storiarts Book Scarf (Patent Pending) is created from American made, cream colored fabric, super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
** This is an infinity/round/circle scarf. The ends ARE connected. Although the flash photography makes the scarf appear white, it is cream and thus better resembles the color of a page out of a book. Each scarf weighs about 8oz **
Because of the screen printing process (done by hand) there are slight differences from scarf to scarf, making each one unique while adding to the antique and worn look of the piece. Consequently scarves vary from one to the other and there might be some areas where the ink is a bit darker and others where it is slightly lighter. Either way, the ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
Reference the last picture above to read the included text selection.
Want to include A PERSONAL NOTE? Please purchase from this listing:
NEED FASTER SHIPPING? Purchase a shipping upgrade here:
1. The design/look of my scarves is currently Patent Pending. This means other scarves cannot be made to look similar to mine. Any attempt to do so is theft and illegal. If we see any copycats, you will hear from our lawyers.
2. Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Warm iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
3. The fabric is of medium weight, similar to a t-shirt, and has a matte finish and is not shiny.
4. The ink has a VERY slight texture to it.
5. In order to keep costs down & due to the silk screening process, the text does repeat itself.
6. We do NOT include price info or any kind of receipt since that is already provided to each buyer electronically and because it saves us on paper and our customers on shipping costs.
7. All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
8. Most scarves can be made into a regular scarf with the ends unconnected. Please message us first to confirm if the style you want can be sewn in such a way.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.