Ingredients: acrylic, phosphorescent pigments, varnish, water & light on canvas.
This is one of those pieces that glows in a fascinating, bizarre way that I just adore. When you first turn off the lights, it's almost like your eyes have to adjust, and then the glow just gets brighter and brighter and brighter right in front of you.
Echo is 20x20 inches, on stretched canvas with a 1.5 inch, gallery edge and is ready to hang. The sides are painted black. Made with artist quality paints. Signed and varnished.
The images below are as follows:
1. natural lighting (near a sunny window)
2. artificial lighting (regular interior lighting)
3. combined uv and artificial lighting
4. uv lighting only (with a black light)
5. no light (glow in the dark for hours!)
*High quality phosphorescent pigments make this painting glow in the dark for hours after the lights are turned off. It will probably still be glowing in the morning!
Five paintings in one!
● I am open to a wide variety of payment options to make life easy on you! Art is a wonderful investment and I want to do whatever I can to make this transaction smooth and positive.
Insurance is included in your shipping cost. I take great care in packaging my paintings. Feel free to ask me questions!
Check my feedback to see what other collectors have said about my work. :o)