This bracelet is a solder-less design, it is funky yet very elegant. You can design it with any kind of wire: silver, copper or colorful craft wire. This tutorial shows how to make it with oxidized copper wire- oxidizing beautifully exposes wire wrapping and knotting. If you use one jump-ring between each element the bracelet will fit on 16cm (6.3 inch) size wrist, the bigger bracelet you need, the more jump-rings can be added to adjust the bracelet. The tutorial precisely describes 28 easy to follow steps and shows 93 pictures of how to make this design.
Skill level- Easy / Intermediate
If you like more then one tutorial from my shop, please check Sale Packs section of the shop for better deals :) http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustynaJewellery?section_id=10250207&view_type=gallery
To view more tutorials please see my whole shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustynaJewellery
Tools and supplies:
1. About 93 cm (about 36.6 inch) of 20 gauge (0.8 mm) round half hard wire for each wire knot.
2. About 50 cm (about 19.7 inch) of 20 gauge (0.8 mm) round half hard wire for wire wrapped coral.
3. About 35 cm (about 13.8 inch) of 18 gauge (1.0 mm) round half hard wire for the toggle clasp.
This tutorial shows copper wire, but it can also be silver or craft wire.
4. Stone or bead of your choosing. Tutorial shows coral stone 1.5cm (0.6 inch) in diameter.
5. Jump-rings: minimum 7 jump-rings for wrist size 16cm (6.3inch) for bigger bracelet more jump- rings can be added to adjust the bracelet size.
6. If you want to oxidize the wire you’ll need liver of sulfur, fine steel wool and polishing cloth.
7. Nylon- jaw pliers.
8. Chain nose pliers.
9. Round nose pliers.
10. Flush cutters.
11. Pen mandrel.
12. Rubber mallet.
13. Steel bench block.
14. Chasing hammer.
16. Marker/ felt-tip pen.
The tutorial will be available for downloading as soon as it is ordered and paid for. You will receive an email with a link to the download file, the email will be sent to your Etsy email address.
The method to pay is PayPal, so you will need a credit card or PayPal account.
If you don't have a PayPal account don't worry, just pay by credit card on the PayPal page.
Wire Bracelet Tutorial, Bangle Tutorial, Wire Knot Tutorial, Caged Bead Tutorial, Toggle Clasp Tutorial, Wire Wrapping Jewelry Tutorial
- Handmade item
- Instant Digital Download: 1 File included
- Materials: wire, copper, oxidized copper, coral, stone, clasp, toggle clasp, tutorial, jewelry tutorial, pdf, instructions, pattern, step by step
- Feedback: 209 reviews