Do you have a collection of your mother's or grandmother's jewelry and want to show them off on your big day? Please contact me to discuss how to make your flowers oh, so memorable by adding your vintage lovelies. I can also work in your vintage handkerchiefs, doilies, buttons, custom fabric colors, or other sweets that you have... Can't get your hands on brooches? No worries! I can provide the sparkle. The bling that I provide is a combination of smaller, rhinestone pieces and similar brooches to the 1st, 3rd, and last photos. Let talk!
* Circumference approximately 22-24 inches.
* Lace accents. Lace-wrapped handle. Raw-edged cotton blooms.
* The brooches shown in the 3rd and 5th photos were provided by the lovely bride. Brooches will vary.
* Don't miss other fabric bouquets and accessories in my shop:
Each brooch flower bouquet is handmade with love for your big day. Communication is my priority, and I send photos throughout the creation process to ensure that your flowers stir your heart strings.
**** TO ORDER ****
To schedule your order, a 50% deposit is due upfront. The remainder and shipping are due upon completion of your items and your complete happiness with them!
Please contact me prior to purchasing to discuss your custom details and my current turnaround.
**** HAPPY BRIDES ****
- "I AM IN LOVE with my flower bouquet!!!!! :) Autumn, thank you so much for being such a great pleasure to work with! I am not one to be big on real flowers. This fabric bouquet is going to my make my wedding!! I am even more excited that this is something I can put in our new house as decoration to remind us of our special day! Thank you, Autumn! The bouquet is better than anything I could have imagined! You have a true talent!!!"
- "This bouquet is insanely gorgeous!! I am so in love with the delicateness of the flowers and the pearls and rhinestone jewels look fabulous! Autumn helped me out so much with designing the perfect fabric flower bouquet for my wedding day and I cannot wait to carry this down the aisle!"
1st, 2nd, and 4th photo credits: Aaron Wilcox
All content, descriptions, images, and designs copyright AutumnandGraceBridal/AutumnArt/Autumn Davidson 2011-2013.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.