Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Inspired by the wonderful place, the library. One of my first real jobs when I turned 16 was working in the children's section of the local branch.
MINIATURE LIBRARY BOOKs by el:
- 1" x 1 3/8" x 1/4"
- Individually handformed from lightweight paper clay.
- Coated with a matte, protective glaze.
- Hand glittered in silver. ***the glitter shouldn't fall from the book at all. it has been given a protective coat so no worries about getting it in your hair, on your face, shoes, or anywhere.***
The colors may look slightly different due to how your monitor calibrates color, but will be very close to what you see.
-sanded to create a worn, well-loved, vintage look.
- quality antique brass and silver (pin back) findings
- library pocket is hand cut and stained with tea (orange pekoe), coffee, paint washes & some occasional scrapes to replicate the look of a vintage, well loved library book.
- paper library card included.
-hand painted gray pattern that is coated with a matte glaze. Adhered to cork coated with matte glaze as well.
Carefully packaged in a cellophane envelope with fun label.
Ready to work the day away happily at the library
dance the night away at the club
... the book club.
****more library books are available in here http://www.etsy.com/shop/elloh/search?search_query=library+book&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5146119&shopname=elloh in the shop.
The design is the exclusive property of ©el lohse