Pearl – the youngest twin by a matter of minutes, this demure damsel is much more delicate and lady-like than her sister Priscilla ( http://www.etsy.com/listing/74878730 ). She's more likely to be sitting quietly and day-dreaming than building forts and hunting tadpoles like her sister.
Want more Pearl to love?
Check out the standard size listing:
Pygmy Papercut Monsters take everything you love about Papercut Monsters and packs it into a smaller format. The custom printed fabric created from paper collage uses eco-friendly inks and printing processes and eliminates the need for any small parts. The all-new polyester stuffing allows these beasties to be machined washed with phosphate-free detergents should they happen to find themselves in any sticky situations. Papercut Monsters are excellent conversation pieces that delight both young and old. Whether you buy one as a best friend for a lucky kid or keep it for yourself to proudly display your inner creative beast, Pygmy Papercut Monsters don't mind, they get along with everyone!
Each Pygmy Papercut Monster:
• Starts out its life as a paper collage before becoming a unique fabric friend.
• Has a rich visual texture thanks to the handmade illustrations of designer Joel Kadziolka
• Is specially printed directly on linen-cotton canvas; no iron-ons.
(Unlike fleece, which pills and loses its softness over time, this fabric only becomes softer.)
• Uses eco-friendly inks and printing processes
• Is stuffed with all new polyester.
• Stands about 10" tall and loves making new friends.
• Makes an excellent stuffed toy for even the most rambunctious children.
• Functions as an excellent home/office décor accent for children-at-heart.
Return to the Papercut Monsters Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/papercutmonsters/
Check out the Papercut Monsters Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/PapercutMonsters
Pretty Mini Plush Monster, Handmade Designer Toy: Pygmy Papercut Monster - Pearl
- Handmade item
- Materials: custom printed linen and cotton blend canvas, all new polyester stuffing, custom printed, collage, magazines, paper, sewing, folk art, pop art, upcycled, recycled, found materials, fiber arts
- Feedback: 26 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Edmonton, Canada