Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This collection of vintage and new elements is very Gothic Revival in style - full of symbolism, pretty but edgy; heavy with drops in amethyst purples, pearly tones and textured silver. This is a beauty.
This bracelet is unique - designed and created in New Zealand by ClosetGothic, the vintage parts promise the buyer that there will never be another the same.
The bracelet itself is stainless steel, multi-linked and stretching to fit over the hand. Unstretched the bracelet is 2.1 inches (55mm) diameter with an inside measurement of 6.5inches (165mm) and expands to 9 inches (228mm) to fit over an average size woman's hand. Exceptionally comfortable to wear, beautifully textured and very tactile. This bracelet gives out a soft resonating sound with movement.
Please note: If you would like the bracelet a little bigger it is no problem for me to add extra links and drops at no charge - feel free to ask.
The bracelet has 18 drops and includes a:
• polished rock crystal column
• vintage Cathedral Glass rectangle bead in opaque cream and clear amethyst
• amethyst glass leaf
• faux pearl drop
• well textured silver plated angel wing
• faceted amethyst vintage glass heart in a brass bezel
• 1950s faux pearl and diamante drop
• silver rose
• asymmetrical amethyst glass drop
• black freshwater pearl - lots of subtle color and nice ribbing
• carved Mother of Pearl rose
• vintage glass & diamante drop
• marcasite cross
• 1950s square cut crystal bead
• silver plated diving swallow
• black pearl heart - irregular in shape, gorgeous with rainbow hues
• double-sided antiqued silver star
• silver leaf - well veined and textured
The best indicator of size and proportion of the bracelet charms is the longest drop, the angel's wing which is a little more than 1 inch (27mm) long and .4 inch (11mm) wide.
The bracelet will be delivered to the buyer in a handmade black felt ClosetGothic envelope.
Enter this shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClosetGothic