Black and White Alice in Wonderland acrylic illustration necklace of Alice with a little Drink Me bottle with silver plated chain. Original drawing by John Tenniel the illustrator of the first books.
This beautiful Alice In Wonderland Drink Me necklace has been made by printing an original Tenniel illustration to 1/8” (3mm) white acrylic and then laser cutting to shape. The reverse of the pendant is white. The pendant has then beenadded to an 18” (45cm) silver plated chain along with a plastic red rose bead.
• This listing is for the necklace pictured in the first photo
• The pendant is approximately 2” big (5cm)
• All necklaces come with an 18” (45cm) silver plated chain. 24” (60cm) silver plated chains are also available. Please let me know if you would prefer this option.
• This necklace is very lightweight to wear and would suit any Alice in Wonderland loving individual.
• The pendant is made from acrylic and all care should be taken not damage the surface by overexposure to the sun or scratches.
• All necklaces come packaged securely in their very own gift box and will be mailed securely in a bubble envelope.
All other Alice In Wonderland jewellery can be viewed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasJewellery/search?search_query=alice+in+wonderland&search_submit=&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5320227&shopname=LaurasJewellery&langid_override=-1
John Tenniel was the artist who illustrated Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. These images are now copyright free and therefore can be used by artisans. As such, I have used Tenniel’sillustration to make these striking pieces of jewellery.
Drink Me Necklace, Alice In Wonderland Necklace, Tenniel Illustration, Alice Jewelry - XMASETSYUK
- Handmade item
- Materials: acrylic, red rose bead, silver plated necklace, silver plated findings
- Feedback: 242 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Loughborough, United Kingdom