Sorry, this item sold. Have lilpeeperkeepers make something just for you, or try these other items:
There is no understatement to this sling -- a dramatic combination of white and black cotton print paired with midnight dupioni for a stunning look that could take you from casual to formal.
As a special feature, there is an in-seam pocket in this sling -- a convenient place to put the business cards for when folks stop to comment on your sling =-)!
Sling width is about 28 inches. Length @ 78 inches. Rings are nonwelded aluminum from Sling Rings. Slings may vary slightly.
These make GREAT GIFTS for anyone with or expecting a little one. Included DVD makes this gift ideal for even newbies to babywearing!
WHY A RING SLING?
**Adjustable (between people and positions)
**Distributes weight GREAT
**Versatile (don't want it to be the main focus of your outfit? Just tie the tail around the rings and you have the look of a pouch with all the advantages of a ring sling).
**Pleated shoulder distributes weight without overly hampering shoulder movement.
WHY FROM LI'L PEEPER KEEPERS?
**We carefully choose our fabrics. We want natural, STRONG slings that will stand up to the test of safely carrying such precious cargo.
**Our style is thought through and proven.
**I personally sew each article.
**Experience in selling, sewing, and babywearing
**An instructional DVD comes with your sling, so you can buy for yourself or for a gift with confidence!
The sling is amply reinforced with stitching by the rings - to create a sling that is both functional and beautiful!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to convo me. I'll be glad to help. Check out our shop for about 200 other choices and to combine shipping: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilpeeperkeepers
ABOUT LI'L PEEPER KEEPER CARRIERS: Great care has been taken to make sure that these carriers are sewn with quality and safety in mind. Pouches are sewn with a reinforced seam, known as a French seam, to shape the carrier. Ring sling fabrics are chosen with care as to style and strength, and each sling is carefully reinforced at the rings.
Babywearing is both a joy and a responsibility. Although Babywearing is simple, it will take practice and precations, just like anything else. Don’t expect you or your baby to “sling like a pro” the very first time. Keep at it – it’s worth the effort!
Some precautions to take while wearing your baby:
1. Always check the carrier first for signs of wear or any rips. Don’t use if damaged.
2. Practice holds with a stuffed animal before trying them on your baby.
3. Use common sense while wearing – i.e. do not bend from waist. Don’t use around the water, while cooking, showering, or other potentially hazardous activities.
4. Always make sure your baby has sufficient airflow.
5. Remove baby from sling before placing in bed.
6. While making adjustments, always make sure the baby’s weight is supported.
7. If a child is fighting against going into the sling, wait until he is calm and try again.
8. If a child is fussing after being placed in the sling, talk to him, pat back, move around, just as you would normally do to soothe a child.
9. Follow safety guidelines: you use at your own risk, accepting the responsibility for the safety of your child.
If you are new to babywearing, go to my profile to learn more about ring slings, pouches, and wraps. Contact me with any additional questions, and I'll try to help!