Printed on high quality cardstock. This small piece of art makes a lovely addition to a room. Will fit in a 4x6 or 5x7 frame. Frame not included. Also, I can make it into a notecard! Please put in notes to seller upon purchase if you would like the notecard instead. Watermark will not appear on actual item.
These are made to order - convo me for a custom listing if you want more than 1.
All prints are packaged with care to arrive to you in perfect condition.
I can customize this for you and put any quote around Pooh and Christopher Robin that you want, some other good quotes to use are:
1) Piglet: "We'll be friends forever, won't we Pooh? Pooh: "Even Longer."
2) Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
3) "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in you heart, I'll stay there forever." - Winnie the Pooh
4) Piglet: "How do you spell Love?" Pooh: "You don't spell it. You feel it."
5) "Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"
6) "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen"
7) "How lucky I am to have someone who makes saying goodbye so hard" - Winnie the Pooh
8) "I wonder what Piglet is doing? I wish I were there doing it too." - Winnie the Pooh
9) "The things that make me different are the things that make me." - Winnie the Pooh
10) "Friendship is a very comforting thing to have." -Christopher Robin
11) )"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you" - Winnie the Pooh
12) "Tell me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I would never leave" - Winnie the Pooh
13) And by and by Christopher Robin came to an end of things and he was silent and he sat there looking out over the world, just wishing it wouldn't stop.
14) some People care too much, I think it called love.
Please put in the notes to seller at time of purchase the quote number, if you want something different than what is pictured.
Thank you for visiting my shop!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.