Sorry, this item sold. Have sophiesbeads make something just for you, or try these other items:
I simply had to create a bracelet that would do the series justice.
On this bracelet you will find a ton of charms related to the Hunger Games, including:
1. The Mockingjay pin Katniss wore into the 1st Hunger Games which became the symbol of the rebellion,
2. A fire, for the Girl on Fire,
3. The bow and arrow for Katniss's weapon of choice and her hunting,
4. A nut, like the ones they cooked by throwing them into the force field in the Quarter Quell and/or The Nut they overtook in battle through Gale's plan,
5. A pair of red lips to symbolize the kisses between either Katniss and Peeta or Katniss and Gale,
6. The Girl On Fire dress, might be a little different from the one shown but still red and fiery,
7. A black rock to represent the coal of District 12,
8. A pot of ointment like the one sent in the parachute to Katniss and Peeta in their 1st Hunger Games,
9. Rue's song symbolized by a treble clef,
10. Katniss as the Mockingjay (the outfit by Cinna that burned from a wedding dress to a black winged/ feathered dress) before the Quarter Quell,
11. A clock for the last Hunger Games's format.
12. A Primrose for Prim.
13. Peeta's Pearl,
14. Red glass beads around the bracelet to symbolize the berries from their 1st Hunger Games.
15. A tracker Jacker,
16. A trumpet for the Panem national anthem,
And last, but most definitely not least are the 3 books of the Hunger Games series.
Each book is made using polymer clay (no paper whatsoever), and they have page ridge detail to make them look like real mini books.
This is an adult's size bracelet, but I can make it any size you like if you contact me through etsy.
Don't be fooled by the copycats. These are the only waterproof full color book charms available here on etsy even though my competition charges more for a lower quality product. My prices are low because I want to be able to give you an affordable way to wear what you love.
No paper, no color bleeding, no worry.
Review: "Sophie: I left my "Atlas Shrugged" pin on my shirt, and it went through the washer and the dryer! Looks as good as new! Great job making it indestructible!"