1. A bundle of vintage elastic lace, Martha Stewart collection ribbon, red and white striped vintage ribbon, and two vintage strings.
2. 4 pages from a vintage teacher's reader called "Just for Fun" (pages will vary. All will include color images and illustrations.)
3. Vintage grocery store stamps! Six different designs.
4. A clear plastic pocket/luggage tag.
5. A page from a book I have filled with images of people with dogs. (pages will vary as they are actual pages FROM the book, not copies.)
6. Two Library Book pockets and one Hello, My Name is sticker.
7. Clarity card and envelope
8. Approximately 3X6 piece of oiled burlap "ribbon" for texture painting/stamping.
9. Two vintage BINGO cards
Please see shop policies for any questions you have, and remember that due to it's one of a kind and handmade nature, there will be imperfections and details that make this item what it is. Thanks for looking!
If you want some ideas and inspiration for filling your journal, join me on my art journal prompt blog! http://OneYearArtJournal.blogspot.com