Late into the evening, do those dusky shaded lakes call out to you too?
Clutch that yummy shawl snugger with this closure, and be ready for the possibilities...
• defyingly un-symmetrical shape with a traditional shawl pin structure
• curved to gently hug (well, surely, our bodies aren't flat :o)
• subtle textural surface (smooth enough to NEVER snag,
but with just enough grip to prevent slippage)
• whispery tints and shadowy shades of greyed-out blues
• overlays and peek-a-boo holes interplay with your beautiful stitches
• internally wired pin stem, topped off with a twirl and a notched center area for good hold
(makes a GREAT temporary cable needle too!)
• one-of-a-kind. sculpted completely with my two hands.
• light in weight. lightly flexible.
• polymer clay is extremely yarn friendly: totally snag free and comes to your body temperature
• 2-7/8" x 2-11/16" • 1-3/8" diameter of inner hole • stem length: 4-7/16"
(74mm x 69mm • 35mm diameter of inner hole • stem length: 113mm)
• intended for light to bulky weight knitted/crocheted items
• can also adorn open weave fabrics of medium weight
• wonderful way to change up a silky scarf too! (gently pull loop of fabric through the hole, and slide the pin stem through the loop)
• or even weave this through your gorgeous hair...
gift packaging included :o)