* huge vintage doily "web" and sea glass "spider"
* humanely sourced vibrant turquoise parrot feathers
* grassy fringe
* felted jellyfish by http://sukihealingarts.etsy.com
* little glass jars with sand from Hawaii, Canon Beach (Oregon) and the Great Salt Lake (Utah)
* vintage lace & trims
* detachable dangling hair piece
* gold chain
* glitter feathers
* beach elements like shells and sea glass
Breezy and epic, gorgeous and vibrant.
About my "Dream Catchers":
I learned to make dream catchers at camp when I was a little girl growing up in Oklahoma. These smaller dream catchers are hand made by me over the course of about 10 hours. All my works are made from 90% salvaged material otherwise destined for the landfill. Infused with abundance, love, joy and peace.
See more examples of my dream catchers on my Flickr page:
If you see something you like and would like me to make something similar or customized for you, I'm happy to!
SHIPS FOR FREE First Class in the US with delivery confirmation.
Contact me for international shipping!
I DONATE A PORTION OF ALL PROCEEDS TO NAYAPDX.ORG: Native American Youth & Family Association of Portland, Oregon. http://nayapdx.org.
May all beings be happy.
May all beings be free.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.