This apron is made to order.
I used a pretty aqua Kona cotton totally 50s color, and mixed it with red and white gingham. The front mini-apron is white premium cotton trimmed in red bias and a little ruffle. This is so retro looking, I think it would be cute with a little name tag. (FLO)
I make aprons for people who want something different. I aim for “cute, retro, Mayberry, candy shop, 50s diner, waitress, uniform styles in my shop and branding. When I started here on Etsy in 2009 I was the only shop that specialized in the diner waitress style of aprons.
Make all of your friends jealous wearing this to your next photo shoot or picnic. yep, cause that's how you roll.
My styles are my original patterns and designs; the original “Dots Diner” retro 50s diner pinup aprons.
** Dots Diner’s Wonderful Factoids**
• All items in my shop are hand made by me in my super clean, non-smoking studio
• All of my items are designed by me, originated in my brain, and made by me
• I don't copy, or infringe on copyrights or trademarks of well-known artists
• Aprons are professionally finished throughout, with seam binding tape around all edges, lining for bib and pocket, double or triple layers for skirt, high quality fabrics and trims, reinforced stitching is there where it should be
• Apron skirts are short, about 13-14” long, and sized to fit most
• The ties are long enough to fit a waist size of 26” or more, and can be wrapped and tied in front
• The bodice is cut in the "Dots Diner" heart shape
• Machine wash and dry, delicate warm cycle
• Petticoats or tutus are not included
MODEL: Kimberly Rose
PHOTO: Lady Lux Productions
Join the fun with dotsdiner on Facebook:
Thanks for stopping in!
Come again soon.