*** the Fabulous Details***
FABRIC: pretty bahama blue Kona cotton, and red and white gingham. The front mini-apron is white premium cotton trimmed in red bias and a little ruffle.
ACCENTS: The front mini-apron is white premium cotton trimmed in red bias and a little ruffle. This is so retro looking, I think it would be cute with a little name tag. (FLO)
NEW!! All aprons are wrapped in a handmade "Dottie's drawstring gift bag". The bag will be selected to match your apron, and is perfect for gifting. Bags are made from retro 50's pinup style fabrics, size about 10" square, and are lined. See last photo for examples of some of the fabrics.
PHOTO: Lady Lux Productions
MODEL: Kimberly Rose
Make all of your friends jealous wearing this to your next photo shoot or picnic, or hosting your fabulous dinner party. Yep, because that's how you roll Barbie Doll.
My styles are my original patterns and designs; the original “Dots Diner” retro 50s diner pinup aprons.
** Dottie’s Wonderful Factoids**
• All items in my shop are hand made by me in my super clean, non-smoking studio
• All of my products are designed by me, originated in my weird brain, and made by me
• Aprons are professionally finished throughout, with seam binding tape around all edges, lining for bib and pocket, double or triple layers for skirt, high quality fabrics and trims, reinforced stitching is there where it should be
• Apron skirts are about 14” [35 centimeter] long, and sized to fit most
• The ties are long enough to fit a waist size of 26” [66 centimeter] or more, and can be wrapped and tied in front
• The bodice is cut in the "Dots Diner" heart shape
• Machine wash and dry, delicate warm cycle
• Petticoats or tutus are not included
Want to know more stuff? You can read about my shop policies, shipping, and helpful FAQ here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dottiesdiner/policy
You can read all of my feedback from my coolest-ever customers here: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/dottiesdiner/reviews
Join me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dottiesdiner
Thanks for stopping in, please come again any time. xo