The elastic cording on the front can serve all sorts of purposes:
- Great place to put an umbrella once inside.
- Great place for sunglasses when in a building.
- When cycling, I put my shoe covers here if I need them so it doesn't get the inside of my bag dirty.
- Fold up a newspaper and put it in there to read later.
- Perfect size for a bottle of water, without using up the storage on the inside.
The name "Muggsy" is a reference so scrappy basketball star Muggsy Bogues. Despite being small, he held his own with the big boys. That's the same spirit of this small bag.
- Made from durable ballistic nylon
- TRAIGO’s unique “forward flap” design
- Cording storage
- 2 pen/pencil slots
- Interior divider
- 5 small interior pockets allow you to neatly store your phone, cash, keys, etc.
- An exterior "doc pocket" keeps important documents at the ready
- Internal key clip
- Wrap-around webbing adds strength to your bag and protects the bottom surface of the bag
- 11.25"w x 11.25"h - 2.25"d