In the set are included:
- 22 png icons in 3 different sizes (128px, 48px and 32px).
By purchasing and downloading my files you agree to the License Agreement.
These files are considered a design tool rather than a final design product, and are licensed to the purchaser’s computer only.
YOU ARE PERMITTED THE FOLLOWING:
- You may use our graphics for logo designs and banner designs.
- You may use our graphics to create greeting cards, invitations, tags, calendars, catalogs, albums, brochures, business cards, stationery for personal use and for sale. You can send the final digital design to your clients only if you flatten the image (so it is NOT on a transparent background or in layers). This means you have to send a jpeg or a pdf.
- You may use the graphics on your blog, to decorate your blogs and posts. However, the size of the graphics must be changed (72dpi) and the artwork must be flattened, and it cannot be used on a transparent background. You cannot upload the clip art in its original size on your blog;
- You may use our clip art to create wall art such as posters and art prints, but only for personal use with the Standard License.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- You may not re-distribute the files in their original form. You are not allowed to sub-license, re-sell, lend, assign or gift our products. You cannot distribute or publish the product as is.
- You may not create design templates, either on-line or off-line, including but not limited to website templates, blog templates, flash templates, business card templates, e-card templates and brochure design templates, without obtaining the Extended License.
- You may not sell posters and art prints of this work without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not make iPhone cases, T-shirts without obtaining the Extended License
- You may not sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle and alike, without obtaining the Extended License
- Any resale of our graphics in the form of design resources, such as clip art, vectors, collage sheets, scrapbooking buttons and pages, papers and patterns are strictly prohibited, even if you have the Extended License;
- You cannot imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork. If you use the images for editorial purposes, you have to include the credit adjacent to the product: theinknest.com / artist’s name; If not for editorial purposes, e.g when you use the clip art for your paper and web creations, you do not have to give credit to us.
- You may not print a work containing these images in excess of 2000 times without obtaining an Extended License;
If you have any doubts about the use of our products, please contact us for more information.
!!Now SAVE - buy 3 clipart packs and recieve one additional pack of your choice for FREE (any one in my shop)!!! Just leave me a note after your purchase which clip art pack you want for free.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.