Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Each patented Storiarts Book Scarf is created from American made, cream colored fabric, super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
All of our items are designed, printed, and sewn beforehand so there is no way to change the words, color of the ink or fabric without purchasing a custom piece. You can read about Custom Orders in our shop policies page.
** This is an infinity/round/circle scarf. The ends ARE connected. Although the flash photography makes the scarf appear white, it is cream and thus better resembles the color of a page out of a book. Each scarf weighs about 8oz **
Want to include GIFT WRAPPING & A PERSONAL NOTE? Please check out both options here:
For CUSTOM ORDERS please refer to my shop's policy page.
1.Because of the screen printing process (done by hand) there are slight differences from scarf to scarf, making each one unique while adding to the antique and worn look of the piece. Consequently scarves vary from one to the other and there might be some areas where the ink is a bit darker and others where it is slightly lighter. Either way, the ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
Thank you for not expecting our handmade pieces to be entirely flawless without handcrafted characteristics and charm.
2. Storiarts Book Scarves are protected by patent. Don't be fooled by imitators! Rest assured you are getting the original.
3. Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Warm iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
4. The fabric is of medium weight, similar to a t-shirt, and has a matte finish and is not shiny.
5. The ink has a VERY slight texture to it.
6. All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.