Close

Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Embed this item

Copy and paste the code onto your site where you'd like the item to appear.

Link this item

Close
Large Teardrop Argentium Silver Hoop Earrings

Sorry, this item sold. Have SeaFlowerStudios make something just for you, or try these other items:

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
These gorgeous delicate hoops are hand-formed by me from Argentium Silver. They've been hammered to give them an organic look then tumbled for a high polish finish.

These will be the earrings you reach for everyday and will make you feel special every time you wear them. Perfect with jeans for a casual day or with your little black dress for a special evening out.

Length is just over 2" and width at the widest point is 1.25"

Argentium silver is perfect for those who love the look and feel of traditional 925 Sterling Silver but don't like the trouble of cleaning the tarnish. Like Sterling Silver, Argentium is 92.5% pure silver. The difference is that in Sterling Silver part of the other 7.5% contains copper which tarnishes when exposed to the air. In Argentium Silver the copper has been replaced with germanium which does not tarnish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to make a purchase but don't have a PayPal Account? You can use your credit card without setting up an account. See here to find out how http://www.etsy.com/help/article/361

Shipping is via Canada Post Light Package taking an average of 4 to 10 business days for delivery. If you need your parcel to meet a delivery deadline please contact me to discuss the cost of upgrading to Xpresspost service.

BOGO (Buy One Give One) For every item purchased from Sea Flower Studios I donate a pair of earrings to the local office of Look Good Feel Better www.lgfb.ca in honour of my mother who is having a difficult battle with Ovarian Cancer. This is an amazing program that helps women feel better about themselves during their struggle with this life changing disease.

Large Teardrop Argentium Silver Hoop Earrings

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Material: Argentium Silver
  • Feedback: 35 reviews
  • Ships worldwide from Toronto, Canada
2