From one Twin Peaks geek to another - you! :)
Well, you have the doll, but how could you display them? Don't fret!
I thought this was just going to be a little project, but it has taken over my life (much like Twin Peaks did first time round 22 years ago!).
In this pack, you will receive:
* X 2 A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches) sheet of red curtain scenery.
* X 1 A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches) sheet for the chevron black and white floor.
* 1 how-to guide sheet.
N.B. Audrey Horne in photo 5 is sold sepatately.
Printed from my original watercolour paintings.
Printed onto Epson Matte Archival printing paper with Epson archival inks.
( I would have printed onto stronger card, but a) my printer can’t take it and b) I thought it best to use the archival printer paper, so your colours stay as vivid as possible for as long as possible! So having said that, you may decide to brace your scenery with card or wood for stability).
* Great to frame flat, as a fantastic little homage to your favourite TV series!
* Fun to make up into little vignettes to display in your home.
* Brilliant for a Twin Peaks party theater - you can attach your characters to sticks and have a little puppet show, acting out your favourite scenes, or making up those you have always wished might be made in the future... It's almost 25 years later....
Lots more props, scenes and characters planned so stay tuned...
ALSO AVAILABLE: Theatre backgrounds and other characters. Please have a look around the shop and stay in touch on Facebook if you aren't already, then you'll be updated with all our gossip! http://www.facebook.com/CastleOnTheHillArt
Thanks for geeking out with me!! x