Sorry, this item sold. Have OneRedButtonCrafts make something just for you, or try these other items:
The lid of this jar can be used as a pincushion, but it's also just a great place to keep small treasures. I used a khaki key print fabric for the top, and a dark gray fabric on the bottom. The glass jar is a square, half-pint design.
- 11/2 inch by 2 3/4 inch pincushion ring (in matching fabrics)
- Rusty antique key
- A small piece of black tatted lace (handmade by me)
- seven interesting small copper beads
- 6 vintage metal buttons embossed with a coat of arms design
- 10 feet of dead soft, 22 gauge jeweler's bronze wire
- 1 vintage costume jewelry clip on earring. (discolored by age)
- Small handmade muslin bag
Have any questions about the items in this listing? Just ask!
All items made in a non-smoking, pet free home.
Be sure to check out my other pin cushion jars here -> http://www.etsy.com/shop/OneRedButtonCrafts?section_id=10996814