Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
'Tuesday Trees' is a seasonal Liberty print designed by Lauren Chlid, and features abstract floral designs on a background of trees.
You will receive one fat eighth (9" x 22") in the print shown above. If you order more than one fat eighth of the same print, your fabric will be cut as shown below:
- Quantity of 1: 9" x 22"
- Quantity of 2: 18" x 22" (FAT QUARTER)
- Quantity of 3: 27" x 22" OR two pieces, one 18" x 22" and one 9" x 22", depending on yardage available at the time I cut your order.
- Quantity of 4: 18" x full bolt width (54" approx)
*****If you are looking for additional yardage of this print, or for a Liberty print in a design or colour not shown, please do contact me - I have access to yardage of a huge range of prints. I charge £4.50 per fat eighth, or £32.50 per yard for orders of one yard or more. I can also put together custom fabric bundles and charm packs - please contact me for details. *****
A NOTE ON ECO-FRIENDLINESS
I believe that it is possible to hand make in a low impact way. As such all of my products, packaging and processes are as green as I can make them:
- I use exclusively organic, vintage and British printed fabrics whose origins I can trace
- All of my packaging is recycled and recyclable
- I use even the smallest offcuts of fabric, minimising waste from my workroom
- I recycle everything that I can from my workroom
- I make/sew/print as much of my products and packaging as I can, so I can be sure that no wastage or unethical practices have gone into the production of my products
- My workroom (and home!) is run off a green energy tariff, meaning that even my sewing machine is as eco-friendly as I can make it!