Sorry, this item sold. Have Vintage05 make something just for you, or try these other items:
It has not been tested with film. Convo us with any questions!
The history: The Nikon FM2 is an advanced semi-professional, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, single-lens reflex (SLR) camera. It was manufactured by Nippon Kogaku K. K. (today Nikon Corporation) in Japan from 1982 to 2001. The original camera was released with some incremental improvements (such as a higher flash-sync speed) in 1984 and this later version is commonly referred to as the FM2n (for 'new') although both versions are labelled as the FM2 on the camera body. The FM2 originally used an advanced Nikon-design, metal-bladed, bearing-mounted, vertical-travel focal plane shutter with a (then unheard-of) speed range of 1 to 1/4000th second plus Bulb, plus a fast flash X-sync of 1/200th second. It had dimensions of 90 mm (height), 142 mm (width), 60 mm (depth) and a weight of 540 g. It was available in two colors: black with chrome trim and all black.
- Due to the vintage nature of the cameras, they are sold as-is.
- See our other cameras: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Vintage05?section_id=8162740
- Convo us for an international shipping quote.
- Check out our other items: www.etsy.com/shop/vintage05
- Save on this item! See how here: http://www.etsy.com/people/Vintage05?ref=si_pr
**See our shop policies for shipping: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Vintage05/policy