Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
size: 2 1/2" by just over 3/4"
The tie clip - also known as a tie clasp - is very similar in use to the tie bar. Instead of sliding it across, though, you would clip it horizontally across your tie, thus attaching it to the dress shirt you are wearing.
.SWANKy Purple - gold tone cuff linksFrom GentlemansEmporium
Swanky and snazzy! These cuff links are something special alright, classic gold toned SWANK cufflinks that have a stunning purple center, there's some wear, consitent with age but these are in good working condition. Both of the links have the SWANK mark on the inside of the post and also on the back.
size: just under 3/4" round
weight: 6.9g each
Swank Inc. is a popular designer and manufacturer of men’s cufflinks and the likes. They were incorporated on April 17, 1936. When Cufflinks peaked in the 1960’s they were making 12 million a year. There is a growing demand for cufflinks from the 20’s - 70’s. Swank cufflinks of those eras are back in style.
* Thank you for looking.
* FREE SHIPPING on this item to anywhere in the U.S.
- please note that I do ship world wide!
* I OFFER FREE GIFT WRAPPING ON ANY PURCHASE FOR THOSE THAT REQUEST IT!
ALSO, If your purchase is a gift I can mail the item directly to the recipient with a personalized note from you ~
* I do my best to describe all items to the best of my knowledge. No error or omission is a deliberate attempt to deceive the buyer. If you have a problem please convo me first. I'll do my best to rectify the situation. If you have questions, please ask.
* All of my items are delivered as soon as I can possibly run off to the post office and are packaged with much love and attention in pretty upcycled or recycled packaging. If you need special packaging for a particular occasion you may simply convo me and I will try my very best to accomodate your needs.
* Return to home page: gentlemansemporium.etsy.com