Step into journaling like you’ve never done. Explore your inner self and all your secret wishes and hopes. Celebrate what makes you jump out of bed, and most important: document who you are.
For preteen to adult women.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal captures your stories:
This best-selling journal is the place for celebrating, "This is who I am!" It will gently lead you with a series of prompts, lists, and questions.
- Reflect on your inner beauty, hopes, and regrets.
- Evoke memories and beloved experiences.
- Take note of favorite foods and activities, ones you haven’t tried, and ones you intend to master.
- Insert favorite photos, postcards, and memorabilia.
- Write on old school library cards, a doily, and other beautiful papers.
Katie’s unique prompts aren’t direct thou-shall-write-this. They open your mind to reflections of your own.
- 50 pages of writing prompts
- Patterned papers from Italy
- A binding that opens and closes to rearrange pages and include precious bits from life.
- Old school library cards, a hand-stamped pocket, a round white sticker, a doily, and a recycled envelope.
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book. All 50 journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled.
Personal journals in other available colors here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/makingthishome?section_id=6502001
Express your heart here.
This journal is She 1.0. Its accompaniment, She: Me, My Heart, My World (Version 1.1) , contains different colors, additional prompts, and embellishments. The two work well together or separately.
All award-winning journals by Making This Home here:
Pink Journal with Writing Prompts and Recycled Paper - She: Me, My Life, My Days in Pink Blush 1.0
- Handmade item
- Materials: recycled paper, pink paper, italian paper, diary, typewriting, list, inspiration, writing prompt, library card, kraft paper, sticker, envelope, pocket
- Feedback: 350 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Montana, United States