Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
With the pages of this handmade journal, you’ll find yourself reflecting on and defining who you are and what makes you feel alive. What are your passions? Your dreams? The things that make your heart soar and skip a beat?
Measures 4x5.5 inches (10 x 14 cm)
Here's how this journal works:
1. Writing prompts help you step away from the traditional day-to-day documenting and really dig into the fun stuff. You’ll find yourself thinking back on childhood favorites, creating fun lists for the future, and laughing about the stunning secret things about yourself that you never really told anyone else.
2. Capture the senses like taste and touch with spaces for mini sketches or phrases with other prompts. Document what makes your world beautiful and delicious.
3. The details make it extra fun. Pockets, shipping tags, hand-stamped envelopes, and even old school American library cards are the perfect enclosed embellishments for tucking away details.
4. Hand-cut Italian patterned papers add texture and color. Use them for dividing your book into sections or pasting on photographs and memrobelia.
5. The size is just right for many standard photos and postcards. So add your own; insert more pages; organize to suit you.
This book is a nice place to journal, tell stories, and dream. It's the kind of book you can pull out years later and say, "This is who I was, not just what I was doing."
All 52 pages of writing prompts are printed on a colorful mixture of recycled papers, the most of which are 100% recycled.
Making This Home offers two different She journals (Versions 1.0 and 1.1) here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/makingthishome?section_id=6502001
**This journal is 1.1**
The two vary in style with different prompts, fun little details, colors, and the unsuspected creative twist, making the two completely different. They're like peanut butter and jelly. What a tasty combo!
You are more than your job title or your day-to-day. Express your heart here.
Suited for preteen to adult woman.
Journal or Diary for Writing Your Story - She: Me, My Heart, My World in Tea Green
- Handmade item
- Materials: green paper, pale green, mixed paper book, book, green and white, hope, discovery, list, shipping tag, tag, library card, blue envelope, mini envelope
- Feedback: 351 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Montana, United States