Measures Approximately 7" wide by 6 3/4" high
Easy to Apply With Household Iron - See Instructions Below
Instructions to Apply Your Iron On Transfer
1. Preheat iron to cotton setting.
2. Carefully remove transfer from cardboard packaging.
3. Peel off textured backing from the design (stones should stick to the clear plastic sheet). If any stones have shifted out of place, put them back in place using tweezers.
4. Place plastic sheet, stone side down on fabric and press into place with hand. The clear plastic sheet should stick to the fabric.
5. Turn fabric inside out. Place iron over design area and apply steady pressure for 15 seconds - DO NOT MOVE IRON AROUND AS STONES MAY SHIFT - Place iron over design area for another 15 seconds and repeat. Hit with one blast of steam. (Do not overheat or glue will lose its adhesion).
6. Set aside and allow to cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Turn fabric to right side out. Slowly and carefully peel the clear plastic sheet away from the fabric. If all stones are not sticking, you may re-iron on the opposit side of the fabric again.
Best Care: Wash inside out and air dry.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with your transfer, please return your item within 7 days for a full refund (less original shipping charge).