Show your love for knitting or crocheting while also showing your love for Doctor Who with this set of four doctor who stitch markers. Use these stitch markers to mark your place when knitting your own doctor who scarf or dalek!
- Set of 4 photo doctor who stitch markers
- tardis photo
- blue and white tardis
- don't blink
- Call the doctor
- Made with 10 mm rings that easily fit up to a 9mm needle (size 13 US)
- markers are 2 inches (4.8 cm) from top to bottom.
- doctor who framed images are 1/2 inch (12 mm) each
- ships in small metal tin that will keep them safe when you're not using them
Crocheters and sock knitters:
Just let me know if you want these stitch markers modified for crocheting (using lobster clasps instead of rings) or sock knitting (using 6mm to better fit the smaller sized sock knitting needles). There is no extra charge for these changes!
You might also like
Tardis Doctor Who stitch markers for knitting and crocheting - http://www.etsy.com/listing/85899597/doctor-who-knitting-stitch-markers-dr
More stitch markers and knitting patterns: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtfulExcursions?section_id=10444563
Fused glass jewelry, photography, and Doctor Who gifts: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtfulExcursions?ref=si_shop
stitch markers Doctor who stitch marker dr who knit accessories who crochet supplies knitting tools tardis call the doctor who don't blink
- Handmade item
- Materials: photo paper, clear glaze, beads, wire, silver frames, 10 mm rings, stitch marker rings, crochet clasps
- Feedback: 498 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Washington, United States