This is for the 5x7" ANNOUNCEMENT/INVITATION pictured above. You can change the fonts, number of photos, and wording to fit your own personal style.
HOW IT WORKS (easy as 1-2-3!)
1. Choose and purchase the design or contact me for a custom design.
2. Email your information and photos to athina [!at] gigglescreations.com
Be sure to include:
- The exact wording you'd like to appear on the card. Your text will be copied and pasted so what ever you send me, will appear on the proof. If you'd like to change the fonts used on the item, you can pick from the fonts listed here: http://gigglescreations.com/font-menu/
- Color Option: BLUE, PINK, GREEN or PURPLE. Inquire about colors that are not showcased.
- The photo(s) you'd like to be included on the card. For the best results all photos should be in JPG format and have a resolution of 300dpi or higher. Color photos can be altered to be black & white or sepia tone. By sending me your photos, you agree that you are either the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder to use the picture. It is illegal to use images that are copyrighted or watermarked without the permission of the photographer.
3. I will e-mail you a proof to review and approve within 48 hours of the payment clearing. This is your opportunity to check it over for any changes you want made. Once you have approved the design, I will send you either a high resolution JPG file or PDF (your choice) for you to print any where you'd like.
If you'd like us to print for you here are 2 links!
For Flat cards: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105256548/printing-services-4x8-5x5-or-5x7-flat
For Folded cards: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105256924/printing-services-5x7-folded-cards
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at athina [!at] gigglescreations.com
Your finished product will not have a watermark. Please note these designs are for PERSONAL use only and may not be used commercially or resold under any circumstances.
Blue & Green example photo show above compliments of Christine Melissa Photography: http://christinemelissaphotography.com