1. A mens hoodie inspired by Assassin's Creed and the character, Ezio. The hoodie features all design seams and lines on Ezio's coat in AC: Brotherhood. The hood has the identifiable beak and is lined with red material. Inside the hood has the quote "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted" embroidered on the lining. The pockets feature embroidering that resembles Ezio's sash and belt buckle.
2. Care Instructions: I recommend washing on the most gentle setting (or hand wash if your washer is not the most gentle machine) on cold and laying flat to dry. Do NOT place the hoodie in the dryer.
3. Womens sizes available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/95809152/womens-assassins-creed-ezio-hoodie
4. Sizes available: Men's XS, S, M, and L. Please select the size you need when you order. If you fail to select a size upon checkout, there will be a delay in the production process that I am not responsible for. I will contact you asking your size in this case, and if you still do not send me what size you need by the time I get to your order, you will be skipped until you send me that info.
5. *IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ*
Please read ALL policies before ordering, by ordering, you are agreeing to all policies.
6. All measurements are circumference measurements with the exception of the "Sleeve" measurements.
Size charts available on my policies page (scroll down to the Additional Policies section:
A diagram to help you measure is available on my blog: http://indiaroseatkinson.com/blog/size-and-care-info/
7. Need larger sizes? Mens XL, XXL available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/104716217/plus-sizes-mens-assassins-creed-ezio
8. All sizes are adult sizes, not juniors! Please be sure to carefully read the size chart.
9. Currently, I only have white (photographed above) for the color of the hoodie. I can do other colors, but you must message me. I do allow a basic change of leaving the pocket patches and/or contrast color off without message me directly beforehand. If you would like the pockets to be plain plain, simply put "PLAIN WHITE POCKETS" in the note to seller box upon checkout.
10. You can request changes, but all changes are at my discretion and will cost extra. Absolutely NO changes once I create a listing for you or you have ordered! If you do request, this will delay the wait time for it to be made.
11. Colors and materials vary by monitor and availability due to the item being made to order.
12. Since these hoodies are made to order, please allow 1-10 weeks (estimated, not guaranteed) for them to be made depending on how busy I am. I never guarantee any deadlines because things happen such illness and other emergencies. The long wait time is due to the fact I make all of these to order, and in the order they are purchased.
13. After you order, you can check on your order and when it should ship by reading the Ship By date on your Etsy receipt. (Directions on how to check this are on my policy page). Please remember that this date can change, and you will receive a message if it does.
14. Please note that any estimated finish time is not locked in until you order. If you send me a message asking me and then do not order until days later, the finish date will obviously change since people will be ordering in that time. Your place in line is not locked in until you actually order. If I create a Reserved Listing for you, this still does not lock in your place in line, you must actually pay for your order!
15. Price can change at anytime, so if you are messaging me and have yet to order, and the price goes up, you do not get the old price. Price is only guaranteed once you have ordered and paid for the item. (Or if I have already created a Reserved Listing for you, but if you do not order before the listing expires according to Etsy's time limit on listings, then you loose that price guarantee)
16. All items are final sale! No refunds or exchanges allowed. Please be certain of your size (according to the size chart in the policy section "Additional Information") before ordering.
(And thanks to my awesome fiance for modeling <3)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.