Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
An antique brass thimble, a smoky Topaz gemstone point and a French coin with Lady Liberty - this cluster has its own intriguing history.
The necklace has a soft resonating sound as the drops clink together with movement and has five antique and vintage drops as follows:
• an antique child's thimble, time darkened brass and very beautiful
• a brass French 10 centimes coin with La Liberté in relief
• a smoky topaz gemstone point polished smooth and with lovely mottled inclusions
• a genuine antique key - nicely shaped and worn very smooth
• a Swarovski gold pearl drop
Please note - The best indication for size with this necklace is the topaz point which suspends 1.77 inches or 45mm from the copper rings.
This necklace is unique - designed and created in New Zealand by Janne Perry of ClosetGothic, the vintage parts ensure that there will never be another the same.
The 12mm rings and the 4.5mm wide chain are antiqued copper. ClosetGothic necklace chains are LONG - this one is 850mm (33.5 inches) perfect with long line tops and knitwear and great worn over a shirt.
The necklace will be delivered to the buyer in a handmade black felt ClosetGothic envelope.
Enter this shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClosetGothic