• DO NOT purchase this listing, instead message me with the following information:
2. Wedding Date
3. Date you'd like to receive them
4. Your Postal code
I will then contact you with more information and make a custom listing for you.
Each Save the Date contains a kraft tag and envelope (see below for details of each):
1. Kraft Tag
• 3" x 4 3/4" (7.6cm x 12.1cm)
• Printed in shades of black ink on kraft cover paper
• Text includes first names, wedding date and location (city, state)
• Wedding date is hand-stamped in red ink (let me know if you'd like black or white)
• Eyelet is red with an inner diameter of 3mm
• Embellished with red and white twine (may be customized for an added fee)
• Paper color may be customized, message me before purchasing
2. Kraft 4Bar Envelope
• 3 5/8" x 5 1/8"
• Each envelope is hand-stamped with your return address in black ink on the flap of the envelope
1. You can request more 4Bar envelopes for $0.50 each in case of handwritten address mistakes.
2. Printed Recipient Addresses on envelopes for $1.00 per envelope (message me for an example)
• Design may be customized to suit your needs
• Minimum orders of thirty-five save the dates (discounts start at quantities of 150)
• Message me for rush orders
• Postage estimate: $0.66 stamps for shipping within the US (stamp price is an estimate, please go to your local post office to ensure proper postage is applied)
• Save the Date tags will be separate from the envelopes when shipped, so you can write the addresses on the envelopes without a bulge (if you choose not to get the printed addresses)
• Other languages available for a fee (message me for more information)
• The length of time to create these can range depending on different factors (message me if you'd like an estimate)
• US orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days; includes tracking and insurance)
• International orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail International (approximately 2-4 weeks). Please also familiarize yourself with my International shipping policies on the Policies page. You also have the option of upgrading to USPS Priority Mail International (approximately 6-10 days), message me with your country and I can give you an estimate.
Information I will need from you:
1. First names of the couple
2. Wedding Location (City, State)
3. Wedding Date
4. Return Address (including first names, if you'd like them included)
5. Wedding Website (optional)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.