- Cinna is the rock solid core of this collection. It's a soft metallic gold base loaded with extra-fine bright gold shimmer, then fortified with an ample helping of gold cosmetic glitter. It's gorgeous and complex both foiled and not.
- Katniss is a shade with a dual personality - it's base is a coal-like muted grey/black, reminiscent of Katniss' roots in coal mining district 12. The secondary component is a glistening, semi-metallic forest green that shimmers gorgeously, especially when foiled.
- Rue is the highlight shade of the BBC Hunger Games Collection. It's a subtle, soft, barely-there pink with a gorgeous veil of pink shimmer. Foiled/over primer, the pink base is more evident, but still very subdued and delicate.
- Effie is a shade steeped in frou-frou fabulosity. Pink-tinged violet tones with a sweeping veil of iridescence and pink sparky shimmer. It's another one that's really hard to do justice in photographs, but it's completely drool-worthy.
- Finnick is a glitzy affair, full of rich components. It's a cadet blue, with metallic silver underpinnings, a subtle hint of shimmering blue-green, and the most AMAZING glinting, glittering reflects in sea colors. It's incredibly hard to photograph it in all its glory!
- Johanna is a shade of irridescent rich jade green. It's a smooth tone with some shimmer and a slightly metallic luster when foiled.
The final photo is of our object of inspiration, not a model shot of our product. <3
This listing includes one 5 gram jar with a sifter and is filled with 1 gram of mineral eyeshadow. This is a great size because even though it's tiny and cute, it goes such a long way and it easy to store. There is eyeshadow primer, foiling medium, and starter brushes available here in the BBC shop to make help you get the look you want from your BBC mineral makeup!
Mineral Makeup is a really versatile cosmetic medium! In case you're new to all of this, here are some ideas for you:
- A wet technique, called foiling, can be used to create a really bold color and very strong line. This is popularly done as eyeliner, and looks fantastic.
- They can be applied over nail polish, clear or otherwise, to create a really complex look that isn't easily duplicated. This is especially great with pigments heavy with glitter.
- Mix with your clear lip gloss or apply over (press on top of) lip balm to get a lip look that's intense and cool as hell.
- Use your eyeliner as a base and apply mineral pigment over it to get a deep dual color and undertone/overtone look.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.