These pieces are incredibly well-made. We solder the pin-back so it is extremely secure (we never glue it on).
Lately, we've gotten several requests from our brooch bouquet clients for a boutonniere that coordinates with her bouquet, while speaking to her man's interests. Let's face it- the guys don't get to make too many decisions when it comes to the wedding. We want the groom to have more fun during this process!
The boutonniere in the first three photos is one of Jason's coolest boutonnieres yet. This particular bout' has a long-stem copper tone rose with a gorgeous Victorian watch face. There is a little piece attached with blue stones. Everything is one of a kind, but we could do our best to find similar available vintage pieces, and make adjustments to fit your colors.
You can tel me the colors you'd like, and a few things that will make it match your personality. Recent clients have asked for:
* fishing lures or fishing wire for dudes who fish
* anchors and compasses for a tug boat captain
* shotgun shells for a hunter
* nuts, screws, washers for construction guys
* computer chip pieces for a Mac nerd
* old toy airplanes for a recreational pilot
* political buttons
* video game themes (we recently recreated the Legend of Zelda for a groom's lapel)
The possibilites are endless, so email us today to start kicking around some ideas! We are also starting to make these for prom, so reach out if you'd be interested! Contact me for discounted rates for a package of boutonnieres.
Thanks for looking!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.