While nursing a baby women tend to forget lots of things. Here is a little helper that is also a pretty piece of jewellery. With it you can see:
- which side the baby was last nursed on (depends on which arm the bracelet is worn)
- last time nursed (depends on where the charm is placed)
- last diaper change
- last time medicine was taken
- how many glasses of water the mother had during the course of the day
- whatever else needs to be measured...
How it works:
its like a clock that represents 12 hours. The beads with the numbers show the full hour, the three beads in between represent each 15 minute increment. Just place the charm on the time the baby starts nursing.
The bracelet is a nice present for expecting mums or somebody in need to take regular medication.
The size of the bracelet adjusts itself around any wristsize. It bounces back to shape as its made with "magic wire".