One of a kind pack made from a combination of quality leather and a repurposed canvas scout bag. I took apart the bag reconstructing it with thick leather side panels which have been hand sewn onto the canvas. An adjustable leather closure and buckle have been added in front to keep everything safely inside. Straps are adjustable and can be unclipped if needed. I've tried to preserve all charming aspects of the original bag including the printed image on front which reads "Official Trail Camper" and has an image of tens and a man cooking in a cast iron skillet over the fire. I also left the 'Property Of' tag in back as I found it (which unfortunately already had the name marked out as shown). Perfect size bag to use for day hikes, a book bag, or to stuff for a short overnight trip.
- Hand sewn leather side panels & closure in front
- Made of quality North American leather & thick canvas webbing
- Original canvas, and some hardware
- added steel buckle & rivets
- measures 12" x 14" with 22.5 " adjustable straps