This is a pattern for a Man's stunning Victorian style fully tailored double breasted steampunk waistcoat fully lined with welt pockets and standing collar.
• This listing is for the full sized paper sewing pattern (hand Drafted), not the waistcoat!. full size paper pattern.
• Includes 3 pattern sizes which are 48-50" chest, 52" -54" chest and 56-58" chest..
Best made with wool or wool blend fabrics, brocades, linen, etc.
• Perfect for weddings, proms, steampunk, gothic, period costuming, theatre and evening wear.
• Detailed instructions on making the waistcoat are included. Materials are available from Harlots and Angels website.
At Harlots and Angels corsetry we have over 25 years experience in creating sewing patterns. For the first time we are releasing our full range of patterns for you to buy and sharing our years of knowledge allowing us to empower you in your costuming and sewing adventures.
All of our patterns have been made many times in our studio so we know they work and give long lasting, quality results.
Please feel free to email any questions before purchasing.
XL Steampunk Double Breasted Waistcoat Vest Sewing Pattern . Sweeney Todd style 48 - to 58 chest
- Handmade Supply
- Materials: silk, satin, blended wool, imagination, button, buckles, double breasted, sewing pattern, paper sewing patter, steampunk paper pattern
- Feedback: 550 reviews
- Ships worldwide from York, United Kingdom