I've hand-embroidered "bitch, please" in a pretty script in black cotton embroidery floss onto organic aqua cotton fabric.
Why waste energy actually saying the phrase when you could save a breath and just point to a lovely embroidery hoop hanging on the wall instead? Perfect to hang in plain view of roommates, coworkers, significant others, friends, teenage children ... the list goes on and on.
Interested in different colors, font, or a different size? Convo me!
• Stretched in a 3x5" inch (7.6x12.7cm) oval hoop
• Hoop has been painted black
• Comes from a smoke-free, animal friendly home
• Ready to ship!
• The hoop pictured has been sold, but you will receive one made as close to the same as possible - as with most handmade items, slight variances are to be expected
• Mails USPS first class + delivery confirmation
• If you need it sooner or prefer a different mailing option, please contact me PRIOR to purchasing so I can amend the listing
► CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHECK ME OUT
• Main shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchCulture
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StitchCulture
► WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA-WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT
• More about me: http://www.etsy.com/people/OooohStitchy
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.