***These were featured in an articles at blogs.babycenter.com and at disneybaby.com!!!****
These pictured are size 0-6 months
I gladly take special requests so just contact me here on Etsy.
Things to include with your order:
Rose Gray, Oatmeal, Fawn (a warm chestnut brown) or Charcoal (all pictured in my shop)
0 to 6 months....
length of sole 3 1/3"
widest toe section 2"
6 to 12 months...measurements....
length of sole 4"
widest toe section 2 1/4"
circumference 7 1/2"
Please keep in mind that each computer monitor displays colors differently although every effort is made to depict the color as accurately as possible.
Please allow at least 2 days for crocheting these. I will let you know if other orders are ahead of you which will then take a little bit more time. Thank you
This is a detailed design by Bonita Patterns.
- Alpaca is soft, supple and smooth to the touch, comparable to Cashmere
- It is very strong and durable.
- It contains no lanolin and is hypoallergenic.
- Alpaca is 5 times warmer than sheep's wool and doesn't have the prickly feel like wool has.
- It has microscopic air pockets making it light weight with a high insulation value
- It is water repellent and Fire retardant
- It has natural wicking properties (pulls moisture away from your skin) keeping you warm and dry.
- The alpaca is very gentle on the environment, making their fibre a truly green product
- Alpaca does not easily tear, pill, stain or create static. It is easily cleaned
Please see the comments regarding my work from my wonderful customers: http://www.etsy.com/people/curlytailcrochet/feedback
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.