Following is how we will get started on making your very own special bouquet:
1) Send me a convo giving me information on important details on your special day including colors, style (i.e, formal, casual, preppy, natural, Victorian, country, rustic), theme (i.e., bohemian, Spanish, Bou, beach, cowboy / western, princess, Cinderella, carnival, circus, etc), budget, wedding date and any other helpful information
2) I’ll select several jewelry pieces based upon your details and send you sample photos.
3) You will then send me back a convo letting me know your likes and giving me additional feedback on colors, pieces, etc. I’ll update the selection and send you additional photos.
4) Once you are pleased with the type of jewelry selected, I will make you a special listing for your custom order where you send me a 50% deposit. Once order is completed it will take approximately 3-5 weeks for shipping due to personalization of your bouquet.
5) I will start making your bouquet and send additional photos for your approval throughout.
6) When the bouquet is ready I will send final photos for approval and to make any last minute changes.
7) After the bouquet is completed, I will make you another special listing for your remaining 50% balance plus shipping charges.
7) Finally, I will carefully pack your special bouquet and ship it to you.
Frequently FAQs and answers:
• What size is the bouquet listed?
The bouquet listed is roughly 6-8 inches across. If you would like a larger bouquet, the price will be higher. Please let me know and we will work together on ensuring your bouquet fits your wants and needs.
• How do you price your bouquets?
There are many elements that determine how I make your bouquet. The bouquet listed is based upon the brooches/pieces selected. Many vintage brooches are very old and signed, while other vintage pieces are not. The value of the pieces used is what determines the overall price of your special bouquet. If you want more valuable brooches/pieces incorporated, let me know and we will work together on a price and the specific selection of your pieces.
• Can I send you my family brooches and/or other special pieces to add to my bouquet?
Yes of course! I will incorporate your special family heirlooms into your selected bouquet. There may be additional charges made depending on request.
• Can I send you my own brooches and/or special pieces to make my entire bouquet?
Yes of course! I will make your own special custom bouquet out of your family heirlooms including brooches, pin, cufflinks, rings, earrings, etc. There will be a $60 base fee + $1.50 per brooch /piece of jewelry sent + shipping charged.
Additional custom pieces for you to choose:
• Bridesmaids bouquet $150-300
Bridemaids bouquets will be smaller than our bridal bouquets. They are customized according to your specifications. A special listing will be made.
• Flower girl bouquet $100-200
Flower girl bouquets will be small and fit to the little hands of your special little one. They are customized according to your specifications. A special listing will be made.
• Boutonnieres for the guys $15-$25each
Boutonnieres will be made with specially selected brooches and/or jewelry pieces to tie in your entire look.
I am always open to your suggestions. Let me know what you are dreaming of and we will brainstorm to come up with the pieces that will make your day unique and amazing!!!
Check out our Pinterest link... www.pinterest.com/labner2/brooch-bouquets-by-remember-when/
Photos by Nicole Thomas Photography!
CUSTOM Vintage Wedding / Bridal Jewelry Brooch Bouquet – made according to your style and theme –One Of A Kind
- Handmade item
- Materials: vintage brooches, lace, rhinestone, enamel flowers, porcelain flowers, metal flowers, jewelry, vintage flowers, vintage brooch, vintage earrings, antique rhinestone, antique brooch, Antique Jewelry
- Made to order
- Feedback: 10 reviews
- Ships from Kentucky, United States to select countries.