This listing is for a crochet *****PATTERN***** with INSTRUCTIONS in a PDF format on HOW TO MAKE these Daisy Baby Mary Jane Shoes. It is NOT THE FINISHED ITEM.
You will receive a LINK TO DOWNLOAD this pattern after your payment has gone through.
A perfect pattern for a last-minute adorable baby gift, as well as for using up some of that leftover yarn from other projects.
Written using American crochet terms.
• Approximately 50 g of worsted weight yarn in 2 colors of choice
• Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm) or size needed to achieve gauge for shoes
• 2 shank buttons for daisy centers
• Yarn needle for weaving in ends
• Plain needle and thread for sewing on buttons
• 3-4 stitch markers
• Optionally, lighter-weight yarn and smaller hook for smaller daisies
Gauge: 5 sc/5 rows = approximately 1” or 2.5 cm / 1” or 2.5 cm
• XS (approx. age Preemie – 0 months): sole length 3” (8 cm), sole width 2” (5 cm)
• S (approx. age 0 – 3 months): sole length 3.5” (9 cm), sole width 2” (5 cm)
• M (approx. age 3 – 6 months): sole length 4” (10 cm), sole width 2.25” (6 cm)
• L (approx. age 6 – 12 months): sole length 4.5” (11 cm), sole width 2.25” (6 cm)
You will need a PDF reader to open this pattern. This program can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com.
Due to the nature of this product, the pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. You are, however, welcome to contact me if you have any questions or if anything is not quite clear. I will be more than happy to help and will appreciate your feedback.
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means.
Thank you for stopping by and please do check back for more crochet patterns to come!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.