Round diamond solitaire ring of twisted Morning Glory vines that once thrived in New York City. Nature with a twist. A smug white diamond poses atop an antique style setting for all the world to see. In white gold, this cheerful setting seduces the eye making the diamond appear larger than it is.
Designed so other rings can be stacked side by side. Handmade in NYC of recycled gold, one at a time the old fashioned way.
STYLE NAME: To Have and To Hold
• 18K Reclaimed Gold - Pictured in YELLOW
• Band is approximately 2mm wide
• Very comfortable - photos are enlarged to show natural detail.
• Antique Illusion Style 6 prong setting - 5.5mm in diameter in 14K White or Yellow gold
• 3.5mm White Diamond .18 carat G,SI1
• Polished Finish
• Available in sizes 4-8 (quarter and half sizes)
• Ready to ship in 4 weeks
• BMJNYC Signature Gift Packaging
This listing is for one solitaire diamond ring. Purchase the set here http://www.etsy.com/listing/93239706/fantasy-diamond-engagement-and-wedding or the band alone http://www.etsy.com/listing/91354406/woodland-fantasy-wedding-band-stacking
To have & to hold & to be mine forever and ever.....
ABOUT THE PHOTOS:
Photo 3 - Solitaire with matching band.
Photo 5 - Model wearing ring with yellow gold mounting.
VARIATIONS: Also available in White or Rose Gold. Different stones upon request.
This will ship Federal Express with no extra charge for insurance.
Please read my Terms, Conditions and Shipping Information located in my Policies section before committing to purchase:
Back to my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/bmjnyc