Please allow 7 to 11 days for me to create your journal.
This is a handmade journal of my own design and creation.
**Due to the nature of the leather, this journal will be the same style, but the leather will have different markings, wrinkles, textures and creases or may be darker or lighter in color. Each clasp will have slightly different patina coloring.
The Brown leather is "Frontier Bison". A Buffalo leather which is thick yet very soft and playable.
Book size = 6.5"h x 5.5"w
Paper size = 6"h x 4.5"w
360 pages (180 sheets)
- Acid-free, Warm White, 24/60lb, smooth finish
- if you want lined paper, put the following item in your cart along with the book.
The double tuck-catch locks are patina'd (rusted) by hand and clear sealed.
The paper is Acid-free, "Natural", off white, 24pnd, hand stitched with black, round, leather lace.
This also has a round leather lace, adjustable pen holder.
- Initials: You can have 3 initials embedded into the cover. (I charge more for additional letters, convo me)
- Paper: You can have hand torn, rough edged paper or clean cut paper.
- Please convo me to discuss these or any other options you may want.
!!! (see photo #5 for images of the various options)
if you want custom initials embedded into the cover, please note this in the buyer comments / note section when you purchase.
This item is made in a smoke free - animal free environment.
Please let me know if you have any questions.