These birds are really cute, fast and super easy to make!
You only need to know how to single crochet, increase, invisible decrease and make the magic ring.
The birds can be used as a piece of decoration for baby-showers, wedding toppers, baby mobile, birthdays and other occasions. You can use it as a pincushion, hanging on your purse or somewhere around the house. It is a cute gift and you can add smell to it. Kids can play with it although it is not suitable for small children.
You are purchasing the crochet PDF pattern, NOT the finished item.
Finished size are: Bird: approx.. 7.5 cm and Birdie: approx.. 5.5 cm., using a 3.5 mm crochet hook with a 100 grams yarn (also depends on the tension you use when pulling the stitches).
About the pattern:
- Uses English crochet terminology;
- Beginner level
- All the materials you’ll need and instructions are in the PDF file;
- It’s okay to write me with questions about this pattern;
- It’s NOT okay to distribute this pattern (for free, selling, putting on your blog, website etc.).
- You CAN SELL as many of the finished product as you want! ^u^
NOW with IMMEDIATE PDF DOWNLOAD!!
Thank you so much for your interest!
Happy crocheting! ^u^