Would you love to sew a beautiful fabric basket for your sewing studio, or make something pretty for the nursery? Or do you need storage for all of your little one's 12-inch dolls and their accessories? This is a PDF tutorial for a sturdy 13" x 9" x 5" tote with interior pockets and two optional handle styles that looks great as a basket or a tote.
This pattern contains cutting instructions but no pattern pieces. In addition to a sewing machine and fabric/standard sewing supplies (supply list included), you'll need ultra-firm fusible interfacing, medium-loft fusible fleece, and a jeans (90/14) needle. A walking foot is recommended but not required, and your machine (and you!) should be able to handle sewing through thick layers. This is a great pattern for a confident beginner with some sewing experience under her belt, primarily because of the layers - otherwise, all steps are explained and easy enough to follow for a new sewist.
**Please note: This is a PDF e-book that will be sent to your e-mail address on file with Etsy and Paypal. It is NOT an actual, paper pattern, and you will not receive the tote shown.**
This e-book contains 21 pages and more than 60 photographs that show all the steps for making this tote. There are two handle styles included - center handles for a tote, or side handles for a basket.
Some uses for the cute ruffled tote include:
* Storing Barbie dolls and other 12" dolls and all their clothes and accessories. FIts 4 dolls comfortably - an easy way to travel with them to Grandma's house!
* Storing diapers, diaper cream and wipes in a nursery
* Keeping patterns and files handy on your sewing table
* Storing skeins of yarn, needles and knitting/crocheting patterns
* Keeping hand-sewing projects together to take with you on the go
Want to purchase other Birdsong bow and flower patterns at a discount? See my Bundle Packs, and save!
You will receive your electronic book in PDF format. To find out more about how you will receive it, please review the Shipping information on my Policies page:
Thank you so much for purchasing the book, "The Barbie Tote." All content is copyrighted and cannot be shared with others in any form (just tell them about my site and they can purchase their own copies). In-home sewists may sell totes made with the pattern, in small quantities. Please list that it was made using a Birdsong pattern in all printed/online materials and listings.
PDF sewing pattern tutorial for fabric tote basket organizer bag doll case sewing carryall storage bin
- Handmade Supply
- Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF included
- Materials: pdf sewing pattern, pdf ebook, fabric basket pdf, fabric tote pdf, fabric bag sewing pattern, accessory storage bag, sewing pattern, fabric organizer tutorial, how to make a fabric basket, sewing tutorial, diy manual, basket instructions
- Feedback: 1764 reviews