The shape was inspired by an outfit from "The Sound of Music" movie- the bow is so much fun! The colours have been influenced by my current collection inspired by Ballet Russe Costumes and Picasso Artworks.
Wear this with jeans or pants, and it especially looks great with a high waisted skirt!
This blouse includes:
- designed, pattern-made and cut by myself. Handmade in Sydney.
- made from two rayon elastane jersey knit fabrics. Very soft and easy to care for.
- a black body and focal point at the waist, creating a very slimming waistline.
- sleeves are a different design- an overlapped style with a split.
- boat neck at front, and V-neck at back. You can still easily wear a bra.
- very large bow in red ties around your waist.
- hem falls to high hip area
- the bow can be taken off, and just worn as a plain black top- making this style quite versatile!
Please contact me to discuss your correct size. I will make this design in sizes US 4 to 12 (or AU sizes 8 to 16)
Please note I ship everything in Australia as Express Post, and everything overseas as Registered Post. This is so each customer receives a tracking number, and peace of mind!
Care instructions: Machine wash in gentle cycle, line dry with bow weight supported, do not tumble dry or soak.