The “Peony” Dress can be dressed up or down and would make a great party or flower girl dress. It has a comfortable silhouette with dressy detailing that’s surprisingly easy to make. And, there are no buttonholes and no zippers.
With some basic sewing skills, beginners will love sewing this adorable little dress. And, you’d never know it was made by a novice. It’s a great pattern for all levels of experience! The tutorial includes page after page of pictures with detailed instructions. And if you get stuck on a step?...we’re just a convo away.
*** Pinking shears and two sided cotton blend fabrics work best for the fabric flower view. Standard scissors are fine for the lace flower view.
Your tutorial will be emailed to your Etsy email address in the form of a PDF file within 12 hours of your purchase. If you haven’t received your pattern within 24 hours, please check your junk mail and spam folders for the email. If you don’t find it there, contact us and your order will be resent.
Your pattern comes with all the sizes – 1 (12M), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10
The PDF tutorial includes:
• A full scale computer generated pattern ready to print on regular 8.5"x11" computer paper. (You’ll need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view it. You can find the free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
• Instructions for assembling the pattern
• Detailed step by step picture tutorial
• Fabric requirements and suggestions
• Materials/notions list
• Upcycling tips and tricks
• A glossary of sewing terms
All you’ll need is a regular sewing machine (no serger required) and some basic sewing tools.
All the pretty pictures were provided by Terra Baggett at terrabaggettphotography.com
Any of our patterns can be sent to you by regular mail – just purchase the mail listing for $2.75 here -- https://www.etsy.com/listing/93911788/add-on-to-get-your-pattern-pieces-by for each pattern purchased. We mail the pattern pieces only. The pattern directions will still be emailed to your inbox.
This pattern is designed by Ruby Jean’s Closet and all designs are copyrighted 2012, all rights reserved. It is for personal use. Garments produced using this pattern may be offered for sale by in-home sewers in limited quantities. We ask that you give www.rubyjeanscloset.etsy.com credit for the pattern.
Peony - Flower Girl Dress. Party Dress PDF Pattern Tutorial, Easy Sew, sizes 12m-10 included
- Handmade Supply
- Materials: pdf, ebook, epattern, pattern, pdf pattern, instructions, tutorial, diy, sewing directions, easy sew, how to, sewing instructions, patterns
- Feedback: 1777 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States